- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director of Facilities »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Chair - The HON Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The F3 chair represents three elements of comfort – fit, form and function. The product is now available in a new material called ilira-stretch, which features a three-dimensional knit with an open weave pattern. The material features a three-dimensional knit with an open weave pattern, that allows for enhanced airflow, resulting in a more comfortable sitting experience, according to the company. The product’s patented personalized comfort system responds to a user’s natural body movements.
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Are You Ready for the Challenges of 2022?
- Facility Management Industry Is Ready for a Return to Normal
- $116 Billion Price Tag To Reopen Schools
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Recharge Rooms’ Give NYC Healthcare Workers Space to Rest, Relax