- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Ceramic Tile - Ege Seramik - Facility Management Product Release
The Piel Collection of glazed porcelain tile for floors, walls and trim, combines the visual characteristics of distinctive leather with those of weathered, natural stone.
The collection was created using rotocolor technology and is available in two sizes for floors (18-inch-by-18-inch and 13-inch-by-13-inch) and two sizes for walls (6-inch-by-18-inch and 12-inch-by-18-inch), with mesh-mounted 13-inch-by13-inch mosaic sheets for extensive design possibilities. Tiles are available in white, tobacco and mocha.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors