Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
Ceramic Coating - EonCoat LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The coating contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC) and is not pre-mixed. It consists of two, non-hazardous ingredients that do not interact until a worker applies the coating with a plural-component spray gun similar to those facilities use to apply polyurethane foam or polyurea coatings. Since the components are not mixed and do not meet before application, the need for VOC-generating ingredients is eliminated.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors