- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Centrifugal Roof Supply Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The Roof Supply Fan from Greenheck uses a penthouse-style housing, constructed of heavy-gauge extruded aluminum louvers with mitered corners. The fan features a double-width forward-curved wheel for high efficiency and low sound. Air-movement capacities range from 650 to 14,300 cubic feet per minute.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems