- Director of Facilities Management »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
Centrifugal Compressor - Danfoss Building & Comfort Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Turbocor VTT — or Variable Twin Turbo — compressors with Intraflow eliminate the need for inlet guide vanes or mechanical variable geometry diffusers. Compressors are oil-free, variable speed, magnetic bearing technology, intended for water-cooled chillers and have capacities of 350 tons per compressor.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation