Centrifugal Compressor - Danfoss Building & Comfort Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Turbocor VTT — or Variable Twin Turbo — compressors with Intraflow eliminate the need for inlet guide vanes or mechanical variable geometry diffusers. Compressors are oil-free, variable speed, magnetic bearing technology, intended for water-cooled chillers and have capacities of 350 tons per compressor.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation