Centrifugal Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The 700-ton Daikin McQuay® Magnitude™ features a positive pressure, oil-free design, and the chiller's efficient performance is sustainable throughout its operating life because there is no oil to contaminate the refrigerant and degrade system efficiency. The chiller achieves enhanced full- and part-load performance by eliminating the high-friction losses of conventional centrifugal compressors. The chiller uses R-134a refrigerant, which has no ozone-depletion potential or phase-out schedule.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation