Centrifugal Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Duplex EarthWise CenTraVac features low-voltage, unit-mounted Adaptive Frequency drives on units up to 3,000 tons. The centrifugal chillers also can utilize an auxiliary condenser to recover waste heat that would normally be rejected to the cooling tower. Duplex chillers also now available with ice storage, including capacities up to approximately 2,500 tons.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation