Centrifugal Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Duplex EarthWise CenTraVac features low-voltage, unit-mounted Adaptive Frequency drives on units up to 3,000 tons. The centrifugal chillers also can utilize an auxiliary condenser to recover waste heat that would normally be rejected to the cooling tower. Duplex chillers also now available with ice storage, including capacities up to approximately 2,500 tons.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation