Ceiling Paint - Zinsser Brands, Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
COVERS UP stain-sealing ceiling paint permanently blocks many common ceiling stains, including stains from water, nicotine, smoke, and graffiti. It has a flat white finish that matches acoustic ceiling tiles, so it is ideal for touch-up applications. The can’s vertical spray tip and low-odor, high-hide formula allows for the priming or touching up of overhead surfaces, including crown moldings, light fixtures, HVAC ductwork, vents, valances and overhead pipes. It features a non-yellowing, oil-base formula that dries in 30 minutes. Workers can apply a top coat over the paint in two hours, and they can apply it under or over any oil- or water-based topcoat.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors