Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Ceiling Fan - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Daikin’s four-way ceiling-mounted cassette two-by-two-foot fan coil unit is designed to fit flush into a standard architectural ceiling grids. Cooling capacities for the unit are rated up to 18,000 Btu/h. Heating capacities are rated up to 20,000 Btu/h. Sound pressure levels are rated down to 29 dB. There is a vertical auto-swing function that moves the discharge flaps up and down for air distribution throughout a room.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation