- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
Cassette Fan Coil - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CASSETTE FAN COIL fits into standard 2-by-2-foot architectural ceiling grids and has cooling capacities rated up to 18,000 Btu/h and heating capacities up to 20,000 Btu/h. A vertical auto-swing function moves the discharge flaps up and down. Five air flow patterns can be selected between zero and 40 degrees. Air can be discharged in any of four directions.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation