Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cassette Fan Coil - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CASSETTE FAN COIL fits into standard 2-by-2-foot architectural ceiling grids and has cooling capacities rated up to 18,000 Btu/h and heating capacities up to 20,000 Btu/h. A vertical auto-swing function moves the discharge flaps up and down. Five air flow patterns can be selected between zero and 40 degrees. Air can be discharged in any of four directions.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation