Cassette Fan Coil - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CASSETTE FAN COIL fits into standard 2-by-2-foot architectural ceiling grids and has cooling capacities rated up to 18,000 Btu/h and heating capacities up to 20,000 Btu/h. A vertical auto-swing function moves the discharge flaps up and down. Five air flow patterns can be selected between zero and 40 degrees. Air can be discharged in any of four directions.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation