Cassette Fan Coil - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CASSETTE FAN COIL fits into standard 2-by-2-foot architectural ceiling grids and has cooling capacities rated up to 18,000 Btu/h and heating capacities up to 20,000 Btu/h. A vertical auto-swing function moves the discharge flaps up and down. Five air flow patterns can be selected between zero and 40 degrees. Air can be discharged in any of four directions.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation