Casement Window - Rehau - Facility Management Product Release
System 1400 PVC casement window casement design has a C-C75 commercial rating. Features include a contoured millwork appearance and a triple-glazing option.
The ability of the window design's casement sash to accommodate a variety of insulated glass sizes enhances the sound abatement properties required for an STC 40 rating. In addition, its DP-75 and C-C75 rated durability affords use in commercial applications without requiring profile reinforcement (up to a 36-inch by 60-inch size [914.4mm x 1524.0mm]).
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat