- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Carpeting Tiles - Milliken Carpet - Facility Management Product Release
Milliken Carpet’s Stimulus family of floor coverings eliminates design lines and repeating patterns.
The designs’ technology combines Milliken’s Millitron Digital Color Placement capabilities with a precisely engineered overlay of random patterns. From four of their most popular patterns, the company employs a random-patterning technique to create 34 designs and unlimited possibilities.
The carpet is made of nylon type 6 with PVC-free cushion backing that improves ergonomics, acoustics and long-term wear. Antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of bacteria, and a moisture barrier prevents spills from penetrating the backing.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors