Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Carpeting - Designweave Commercial Carpets - Facility Management Product Release
The construKt series is inspired by art of the Constructivist movement and includes five patterns, including Dwell, Liquid, Loft, Intrinsic and Studio. The 24 inch sustainable carpet tile includes nine colorways in environmentally friendly fiber and backings. Different styles can be combined for a unique floor design. Product uses EcoWorx, a 100 percent non-PVC sustainable backing system, and Eco Solution yarn that contains a minimum of 25 percent recycled content and is fully recyclable back into carpet fiber through depolymerization.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors