Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Carpeting - Cambridge Commercial Carpets - Facility Management Product Release
Fiesta! is a textured loop carpet from Cambridge that's designed for multiple commercial applications. Available in broadloom and 24 by 24 inch modular tile, the carpeting is made from the company's Avalar X nylon with Puralex, a permanent, self-renewing odor neutralizer.
Tiles have Nexterra backing, which contains 85 percent post-consumer recycled content derived from recycled plastic drink bottles and post-consumer glass. Fiesta! tile and broadloom meet LEED point criteria for recycled content and indoor air quality and are certified by the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute) Green Label Plus Program.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors