Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Carpeting - Milliken Carpet - Facility Management Product Release
Milliken’s Designed for Senior Living carpeting collection is divided into six style families: Historic Reference, Modern Classics, Organic Motifs, Arts & Crafts, Natural Illusions, and Architectonic.
The tufted, patterned, cut-pile broadloom carpets are constructed with Milliken WearOn nylon fibers and are available in 32- and 36-ounce weights. A new generation of stain and soil resistance technology is applied during manufacturing to help ensure long-term appearance retention, according to the company.
The backing contains antimicrobial protection that inhibits odors caused by mold and mildew. ColorSeal bleach resistance is also a standard feature. The carpets are covered by the most comprehensive package in the industry, Milliken says, including nine lifetime warranties.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors