- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Carpet Tile - Patcraft - Facility Management Product Release
Action Planks carpet tile is constructed with solution dyed Eco Solution Q Nylon fiber and EcoWorx tile backing, in a variety of design visuals. The collection pairs geometric and linear patterning, versatile accent colors and nice neutrals for a wide range of applications. Designed to perform in high demand installations, Action Planks is suited for cross-functional use in multiple end use segments.
The 12-by-48-inch planks are available in five styles—Color Pop, Color Block, Pivot Point, Vault and Work.Study.Play — each featuring a different play on geometrics and outline, linearity and functionality. Providing a dynamic visual using design elements and colorways that have already proven successful, Action Planks offers elevated design solutions when used in conjunction with the coordinating 24-by24-inch products.
The collection is pdQ and all products and colors are available to ship within 10 business days following the standard pdQ requirements.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors