Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Carpet Tile - Shaw Contract Group - Facility Management Product Release
Hexagon carpet line is available in four different patterns. Bevel and Linear patterns are available in nine colors; Linear Shift is available in 12 colors and Plane pattern is available in 29 colors. Carpet is 1/12 gauge with 10 stitches per inch and a total thickness of 7.01 mm. Hexagonal tiles are 24.4-by-28.8-by-14.4-inches. Patterns and colors can be mixed and matched. Tiles are multi-level pattern cut/loop with synthetic and EcoWorx backings.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors