- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Carpet Backing - Mannington Commercial - Facility Management Product Release
The Infinity RE backing for modular carpet utilizes post-consumer drywall and post-consumer carpet into the new product. The drywall is reclaimed from regional construction sites and processed so that the gypsum it contains replaces some of the raw materials in the product.
The product is standard on a variety of the company’s modular carpet styles and is available on other styles as a custom option.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors