Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Carpet - Bentley - Facility Management Product Release
Comprised of three styles, The Outskirts Collection reveals rich, textural patterns with a range of colorways that span from luxurious, edgy neutrals to vibrant, playful hues. They blur the look and feel of natural materials with the rugged performance of commercial carpet.
The bold geometrics of Outlier are as unique in shape as they are stunning in colors and shades. Metallic lines and insets give the pattern-over-background an unexpected elegance. Bentley’s twist on organic botanicals, Ritual has the aesthetic of textured high-end wool. Broken lines resemble branches, carved from tip-sheared peaks and valleys and given life with subtle yet brilliant washes of color. Coexist is purposefully designed to mix and mingle with other styles — inside and out of The Outskirtsline. With no specific linear direction, its all-over visual is a subtle, beautiful expression of color and pattern.
Featuring the latest in pattern tufting technology, all three styles are made with Antron Lumena Type 6,6 Solution-Dyed Nylon for ultimate color and performance. Consisting of full and half plank tiles and broadloom options, the collection encourages innovative mixing of patterns, textures and colors, with each other and with other Bentley products.
Outlier is available in NexStep Cushion Tile and AFIRMA Hardback Tile in 24-inch by 24-inch and 18-inch by 36-inch. Ritual and Coexist are available in NexStep Cushion Tile and AFIRMA Hardback Tile in 24-inch by 24-inch, 9-inch by 36-inch and 18-inch by 36-inch, and High PerformancePC Broadloom. The products are Cradle to Cradle Certified, NSF 140 certified and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors