Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Carpet - Bentley Prince Street Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Monolith Collection is a collaboration with Clodagh Design, the fourth such collaboration. Styles are designed to be reminiscent of a map of connected roads or the cracks in dry, flat ground. Collection is available in two patterns in four construction methods: Morro Loop and Morro Shear are the large-scale pattern; Uluru Loop and Uluru Shear are the small-scale patterns. Collection uses Antron Legacy type 6,6 nylon carpet fiber and High PerformancePC backing, and offers 27 colorways.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors