Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Carpet - Mannington Commercial - Facility Management Product Release
Adorn carpet collection contains a minimum of 10 percent post-consumer recycled content and the backing is fully recyclable. The carpet can contribute to LEED points in the categories of Construction Waste Management, Recycled Content, Regional Materials, Low-Emitting Adhesives and Low-Emitting Materials Flooring, according to the company. The surface carries a limited 15-year warranty for stain resistance and the backing carries a 15-year non-prorated wear and backing warranty. The adhesive meets the VOC content limit of SCAQMD Rule No. 1168.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors