Carbon Monoxide Detector - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The CO1224TR is a system-connected detector, enabling 24/7 central station monitoring. Includes RealTest — a functional CO test fully compliant with NFPA 720-2009. It is a round 12/24 volt, 4-wire detector with an 85 dB alarm.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation