- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Carbon Monoxide Detector - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The CO1224TR is a system-connected detector, enabling 24/7 central station monitoring. Includes RealTest — a functional CO test fully compliant with NFPA 720-2009. It is a round 12/24 volt, 4-wire detector with an 85 dB alarm.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation