- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Carbon Monoxide Detector - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The CO1224TR is a system-connected detector, enabling 24/7 central station monitoring. Includes RealTest — a functional CO test fully compliant with NFPA 720-2009. It is a round 12/24 volt, 4-wire detector with an 85 dB alarm.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation