Carbon Dioxide Room Unit - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 2200 units are designed to work with the Apogee® building-automation system and BACnet programmable terminal-equipment controllers. The units include sensing-only and fully interactive models. The series includes options for zone-level carbon dioxide and temperature and humidity sensing variants and elements. Ventilation slots in the unit's housing optimize airflow through the cover for faster measurement response and improved control.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things