Capacity Controller - Danfoss Building & Comfort Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Capacity Controller optimizes compressors and condensers. The AK-PC 781 Multifunctional Pack Controller allows energy-efficient capacity control of refrigeration compressors and condensers with modular hardware and flexible software and provides oil management, heat recovery and CO2 gas pressure control. Capacity control is available for up to eight compressors, with three unloaders for each compressor.
- Maintenance Matters: Ensuring Chiller Upgrades Succeed
- Ensuring Emergency Cooling Equipment Suits Facilities
- Assessing Cooling Loads for Chiller Upgrades
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation