- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Camera System - Electric Eel Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The EC-5 mini camera drain line inspection system offers a 5-inch black and white monitor; a 1.2-inch black and white camera; 100 feet of push cable; and a 512-HZ in-line transmitter all housed in a portable reel.
The system is designed to inspect 2-8-inch drain lines and weighs 25 pounds. Jacks are provided on the unit for an external recording device.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms