- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Camera System - Electric Eel Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The EC-5 mini camera drain line inspection system offers a 5-inch black and white monitor; a 1.2-inch black and white camera; 100 feet of push cable; and a 512-HZ in-line transmitter all housed in a portable reel.
The system is designed to inspect 2-8-inch drain lines and weighs 25 pounds. Jacks are provided on the unit for an external recording device.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms