- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Camera System - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The Ridgid SeeSnake LCD monitor and DVD is designed for use with all SeeSnake camera reels. The 10.4-inch color LCD monitor has a resolution of 640 X 480. The system records video onto DVDs.
Weighing 25 pounds, the unit operates by 120-volt AC power supply. A water-resistant touchpad has large control buttons that allow users to navigate and operate the system, while keeping their hands free from the DVD recorder. An instructional DVD comes standard and provides a demonstration of the system’s controls and capabilities.
The SeeSnake system consists of a camera with a lighting system that, along with a push-rod assembly, navigates through lines, allowing users to see inside drain lines and other types of piping in order to determine the cause and location of problems.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms