- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Cable Ties - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Chemical resistant cable ties are designed for extreme temperatures (-75 degrees F to 500 degrees F) or harsh chemical exposure. Ties are made from polyetheretherketone (PEEK), a material that can endure most acids, bases, alcohols, esters, and hydrocarbons in high concentrations. PEEK is halogen-free and produces low smoke and low gas upon burn and has a UL94V-0 flammability rating.
PEEK cable ties are not hygroscopic, and the material provides resistance to gamma radiation up to 1x109 Rads. Length is 7.4 inches and maximum bundle diameter is 1.88 inches.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully