- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Cable Manager - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The NetManager from Panduit is a high-capacity horizontal cable manager that provides organization and protection for high-performance cabling. The units feature sloped inset fingers, wide front finger openings, a deeper channel, and D-ring style rear managers.
This combination accommodates higher cabling capacities in less rack space and provides greater accessibility to speed moves, adds, and changes. The cabling devices are available in 1- 2- 3- and 4-RU sizes, with dual-hinged covers for optimum design flexibility.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully