Cable Management System - Wiremold/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The RFB2 series of recessed floor boxes are available in brushed aluminum, plated brass and black finishes and utilize the same covers as the RFB4 series. The two-compartment recessed floor boxes can be installed in either concrete or wood floors to provide power and communications.
A slab-on-grade version of the RFB2 box has a fusion-bonded epoxy finish that is applied to standard steel, eliminating the need for a steel box, according to the company. Boxes are adjustable before and after concrete pour.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully