Cable Management Solution Virtually Disappears Under Carpet - Connectrac - Facility Management Product Release
Connectrac 2.7 Under-Carpet Wireway is the company's lowest and most subtle floor-based, cable management design yet. Using low-profile transition ramps, the Under-Carpet wireway blends in seamlessly with the floor so carpeting can simply be laid on top, allowing your cable management to be out of sight and out of mind!
Additionally, the Under-Carpet wireway requires zero core drilling or trenching, giving facility managers and interior designers the ability to move or reconfigure their cabling as connectivity and room layouts change. Now, workspaces will have an elegant and invisible aesthetic with an adaptable and “no bump” solution.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully