- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
Cabinets - Equipto - Facility Management Product Release
The Armadillo industrial cabinets are constructed of 12-gauge steel and feature a one-piece wrap-around shell, 12-gauge steel doors, 14-guage steel shelves, and a 12-gauge steel bottom. They come fully assembled and are available in a variety of models. The Standard model offers a variety of sizes with or without drawers. The Bin model offers multiple storage options. The Janitorial model offers a variety of styles and storage options. The Tool Crib model is designed to store tools.
The flammable storage cabinets help keep volatile liquids from fire hazards. Available in 15-, 30-, 45-, 60-, and 90-gallon models, they meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 specifications.
The Iron Grip shelving cabinets feature heavy-duty shelving that can accommodate drawers, dividers, bin fronts, bases or doors. The reinforced shelves have a capacity of 700-2,000 pounds.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- What You Need to Know to Get Short-Term Equipment Rental Right
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Power Tools: New Technology To Address New Demands
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality