- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director of Facilities »
Cabinet Can Chill or Heat Panels as Needed - Safety Technology International, Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Metal Protective Cabinet allows alarm control panels, or other areas requiring UL Type 4 protection, to be protected from extreme temperatures. The extra large, heavy-duty metal enclosure guards against vandalism, as well as dirt, dust and grime. It is large enough to house significantly sized electronic devices with space to spare. An AC/heater unit is externally mounted to minimize space intrusion. The enclosures mount to the wall, enabling the units to be protected in their designated location. Both the enclosure and AC/heater unit have a durable finish. Enclosure is available with or without a window.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Access Control: How to Balance Security with Health and Safety
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing