- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
CVPC Pipe - Harvel Plastics - Facility Management Product Release
FlowGuard Gold copper-tube-size CVPC piping is available in 1/2-inch through 2-inch diameters for hot and cold water applications.
The product is manufactured in compliance ASTM D2846 with requirements for materials, workmanship, dimensions, tolerances, pressure-bearing capability, and thermocycling resistance. The product is produced to SDR 11 specifications.
The product also meets the requirements of NSF Standards 14 and 61 for quality and health effects. CTS CPVC plumbing pipe is approved by major building codes as an acceptable material for plumbing systems, according to the company.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation