Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
CVPC Pipe - Harvel Plastics - Facility Management Product Release
FlowGuard Gold copper-tube-size CVPC piping is available in 1/2-inch through 2-inch diameters for hot and cold water applications.
The product is manufactured in compliance ASTM D2846 with requirements for materials, workmanship, dimensions, tolerances, pressure-bearing capability, and thermocycling resistance. The product is produced to SDR 11 specifications.
The product also meets the requirements of NSF Standards 14 and 61 for quality and health effects. CTS CPVC plumbing pipe is approved by major building codes as an acceptable material for plumbing systems, according to the company.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability