Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
CVPC Pipe - Harvel Plastics - Facility Management Product Release
FlowGuard Gold copper-tube-size CVPC piping is available in 1/2-inch through 2-inch diameters for hot and cold water applications.
The product is manufactured in compliance ASTM D2846 with requirements for materials, workmanship, dimensions, tolerances, pressure-bearing capability, and thermocycling resistance. The product is produced to SDR 11 specifications.
The product also meets the requirements of NSF Standards 14 and 61 for quality and health effects. CTS CPVC plumbing pipe is approved by major building codes as an acceptable material for plumbing systems, according to the company.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation