- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
CO2 Sensor - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CO2 room units offer temperature, relative humidity and CO2 readings in sensor-only and fully interactive models. Designed to work with the company's APOGEE building automation system and BACnet programmable terminal equipment controllers. OLED display is 96 x 64 pixels and alternately shows available readings. Includes plug-in human machine interface (HMI) port.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation