- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Grounds Supervisor »
CMMS Timesheet Software - MicroMain Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Timesheet v7.1 is a timesheet and labor management tool used with MicroMain's maintenance management software. New barcoding options in Version 7.1 allow managers to use control numbers for staff and contract labor. These control numbers can be scanned directly, for example, from an employee badge or card. In addition to labor, barcodes can also be used for parts used for maintenance work. Managers now may also search by control number to open labor records or find parts.
Other new features include labor time clock control for entering time in/time out, enhanced security for the labor form, and new visibility of staff or contract labor shop or subshop. Enhanced work order management functionality includes creating new detailed costs records, adding parts and other costs to work orders, and updating work order assigned parts and costs.
- Inside Baseball: Maintenance at an MLB Stadium is a Year-Round Job
- How Electric Vehicles Are Reshaping Facilities Management
- Technician Retention: Building a Positive Culture
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use