CMMS Timesheet Software - MicroMain Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Timesheet v7.1 is a timesheet and labor management tool used with MicroMain's maintenance management software. New barcoding options in Version 7.1 allow managers to use control numbers for staff and contract labor. These control numbers can be scanned directly, for example, from an employee badge or card. In addition to labor, barcodes can also be used for parts used for maintenance work. Managers now may also search by control number to open labor records or find parts.
Other new features include labor time clock control for entering time in/time out, enhanced security for the labor form, and new visibility of staff or contract labor shop or subshop. Enhanced work order management functionality includes creating new detailed costs records, adding parts and other costs to work orders, and updating work order assigned parts and costs.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia