Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Facilities Project Manager »
CMMS Timesheet Software - MicroMain Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Timesheet v7.1 is a timesheet and labor management tool used with MicroMain's maintenance management software. New barcoding options in Version 7.1 allow managers to use control numbers for staff and contract labor. These control numbers can be scanned directly, for example, from an employee badge or card. In addition to labor, barcodes can also be used for parts used for maintenance work. Managers now may also search by control number to open labor records or find parts.
Other new features include labor time clock control for entering time in/time out, enhanced security for the labor form, and new visibility of staff or contract labor shop or subshop. Enhanced work order management functionality includes creating new detailed costs records, adding parts and other costs to work orders, and updating work order assigned parts and costs.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia