- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
CM25 Air Conditioner - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CM25 provides 25,000 Btuh of cooling, high sensible cooling capacity, and a 14 SEER rating made possible by a variable-speed inverter compressor and inverter fan motors. Measures 20-inches tall and has a built-in mounting bracket, flanges and vibration isolators for installation above a drop ceiling.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation