- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
CCTV Cameras - Sanyo - Facility Management Product Release
The Pan Focus cameras are designed to provide users the ability to implement superior imaging technology on an analog platform with the ability to easily convert the cameras for networked operation. The transformation from an analog to a networked platform requires the addition of an IP board to the cameras. The conversion can be performed in the field.
The cameras utilize deep focusing techniques to provide continuous focus across the entire field of view – from the foreground to the background – maintaining clear focus across the entire frame. This focusing ability increases the coverage capabilities of the cameras and can substantially reduce the number of cameras required for advanced video surveillance applications, according to the company.
The line of IP-based cameras includes the following:
• The VCC-XZ200N network pan-focus day/night weatherproof zoom camera integrates a camera, pan-focus lens, housing and 3-axis mount. The unit features a 2.6X motorized lens, JPEG image compression, 5 picture quality levels and a maximum of 30 IPS at 720 x 240 resolution. The model can be controlled using Internet Explorer or the company’s VA-SW3050LITE bundled software with access by as many as 16 users simultaneously.
• The VDC-DP7584N network pan-focus day/night vandal-resistant dome camera is a 1/4 inch CCD high resolution camera with an IP66 vandal-resistant dome housing, 1.2 Lux at F1.9 (color mode), 0.06 Lux at F1.9 (B/W mode), IR cut filter removal system and optional VA-50H heater module.
• The VCC-P7574N network pan-focus color mini dome camera is a 1/4 inch CCD high-resolution camera with 1.9 Lux at F1.9.
Both the VDC-DP7584N and the VCC-P7574N feature JPEG image compression, deliver a maximum of 30 IPS at 720 x 240 resolution and can be controlled with Internet Explorer or the company’s VA-SW3050LITE bundled software with IEEE 802.3af PoE support. The units can also be accessed by up to 16 users simultaneously.
The VCC-P9574N network pan-focus PTZ color mini dome camera and VDC-DP9584N network pan-focus PTZ day/night vandal-resistant dome camera provide PTZ operation by network control, with a panning range of 0-340º (ceiling), +/- 55º (wall) and tilting range of 0-90º (ceiling), 0-90º (wall). The VCC-P9574N 1/4-inch CCD high-resolution color camera has 1.2 lux at F1.9, while the VDC-DP9584N 1/4 inch CCD high-resolution day/night camera has a IP66 vandal-resistant dome housing, IR cut filter removal system and optional VA-50H heater module. Both cameras feature a 2.6X lens, JPEG image compression and a maximum of 30 IPS at 720 x 240 resolution plus IEEE 802.3af PoE support, 16 user simultaneous access and control via Internet Explorer or the company’s VA-SW3050LITE bundled software.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing