Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
CCTV Cameras - Cohu Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Digital Pixel System (DPS) technology from Pixim Incorporated has been integrated into the company’s 1000 Series high resolution wide dynamic range surveillance cameras.
The Cohu 1000 Series includes six configurations of high performance color box and dome cameras, with day/night and 12VDC/24VAC options in both indoor and outdoor housings. It is suited for high contrast light environments.
DPS technology converts light to a digital signal directly at the point of capture in the image sensor, enabling each pixel to have independent, optimized exposure times to deliver smear-less pictures, excellent image quality and accurate colors.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control