- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Burner Control - R.W. Beckett Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The GeniSys Advanced Burner Control from Beckett is a 120 VAC primary safety control for light commercial oil burners in boiler, furnace and water heater applications. It has three diagnostic lights, welded relay protection with redundant motor relays, limited reset and limited recycle, and a sleek, modern design.
The controller also offers advanced features including a technician's pump priming mode, a cad cell resistance indicator, and a disable function, all of which are accessed by pressing the control's lighted reset button.
A pair of communication ports allow for snap-on modules and greater flexibility. The snap-on alarm module can add alarm contacts to any standard control.
GeniSys is compatible with almost all thermostat and boiler controls, and it is used with a cad cell flame sensor to control the oil burner motor, igniter, and valve. It has 24 VAC thermostat terminals compatible with both on/off and many power stealing thermostats. It can provide interrupted or intermittent duty ignition.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation