Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Burden Carriers - Cushman - Facility Management Product Release
The Titan™ line of burden carriers features the Titan LD, the most economic model of the group. It seats two passengers, and its 36-volt DC motor powers a 1,750-pound payload capacity. It comes with optional brake lights and rear and front bumpers. The Titan HD comes in a two-passenger model with a choice of a 36- or 48-volt DC electric motor. It offers a 2,500-pound payload capacity and 3,600-pound towing capacity. The Titan XD is designed to meet the most rigorous facility demands. Its 5,000-pound towing capacity and 3,000-pound payload capacity are powered by a 48-volt DC electric motor. A front and rear suspension for a smooth ride and better turning comes standard.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Irrigation Issues for Sustainable Grounds
- Sustainable Grounds: Spotlight on Mulching and Recycling
- Strategies and Tactics for Sustainable Grounds
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today