Bumper Guards - American PERMALIGHT Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The guards are made of recyclable polyurethane foam and feature an alerting yellow color with black contrast stripes. The bumpers are visible during the day and help prevent employees from getting injured by bumping into protruding corners, obstacles, and sharp edges. To apply the guards, users remove the protective silicone liner and press-apply the adhesive-backed strips to I-beam shelves, metal, walls, wood, and other clean surfaces.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles