Building automation system - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
i-Vu allows operators to manage all HVAC systems. The interface allows operators to monitor or control a multi-zone variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system from anywhere through a wall-mounted touchscreen interface in the building or from any web-enabled device. Users can manage occupant comfort levels. Standard features, such as graphics, trends, reports, schedules, and alarms, are enabled for VRF equipment.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things