Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Building-Controls System - Prenova Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Facilities can use Energy_Point™ to monitor daily energy use and control energy-intensive equipment, including HVAC, lighting, and refrigeration systems, from one Internet portal. The system features a common user interface and standardized building-controls functionality, such as setpoints, scheduling, and alarm management. It normalizes and aggregates data from disparate controls systems for more accurate analysis and reporting.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation