Building Automation System - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
By combining Tracer building automation systems and GE's Proficy software, the Tracer XT control platform offers visualization, analysis and modeling, remote monitoring, and diagnostics in data centers. Dashboard provides real-time streaming analytics of data including HVAC, power, lighting, and safety. Web-based interface. Can manage enterprise-wide real-time and historical data through OPC servers and native device communication drivers. Data can be presented graphically, including trend charts, and can be analyzed and annotated down to the root/cause level.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things