- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Building Automation System - Honeywell Building Controls - Facility Management Product Release
WEBs-AX building automation system has been expanded to include RedLINK thermostats. Designed for light commercial applications, system integrates with thermostats by using a hardware option card and software driver to connect with a wireless gateway. System allows for remote access and monitoring, total building system integration, and single- or multiple-site connectivity.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things