- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Building Automation System - American Auto-Matrix - Facility Management Product Release
The AspectFT-Enterprise solution is a server-based variant of Aspect FT-Facility that is installed on specified hardware and hosted by the end-user. Acts as a centralized server to provide Web, data, and other building information from a single entry point. Integrated MySQL database server stores historic data as well as providing third-part interfaces with data from the building automation system. Supports HTML5, which allows for information on setpoints and trending data to be accessed from a PC, tablet, or smart phone.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things