Building Automation System - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Tracer Concierge provides simplified touch-screen interface and uses wireless communication between devices. Provides the ability to group multiple rooms, components, HVAC, and lighting equipment based on the way the area is used in the building, eliminating the need to program multiple thermostats. A range of built-in functions include overrides, temperature setpoint changes, daily monitoring, and various scheduling options.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things