Building Automation Platform - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Tracer XT combines Tracer building controls with GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy Software platform to integrate real-time data from applications including security, fire, safety, HVAC, and power distribution and monitoring for data center efficiency. Can use more than 100 common communication protocols. Includes a high-speed, time-stamped database to allow for rapid data collection, recording more than 200,000 events per second.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things